Friday, July 23, 2010

Sea Glass Jewelry

I turned 25 a few weeks ago. My mother-in-law sent me birthday money with the sweetest card. I decided that I was going to buy something that was "me". Something that I will look at years from now and remember my "quarter century mark". Remember the walks on the beach, the love, the tears, the happiness that these past 25 years have brought me, and more importantly, what the next 25 years have in store for me.



A very good friend invited me to a seaglass jewelry party and I instantly fell in love with the soft hues of the green sea glass, the iridescence of the pearl, and the smooth shine of the sterling silver. The reminder of the ocean, the waves, the soft sand, and a place that is deeply connected to my soul.












My dear friend Kelly bought these earrings for me as a birthday present, and they are oh so beautiful. Just barely lighter than the seaglass of the necklace and they hang just right. Oh so feminine and pretty. It is the kind of jewelry that you want to wear only on special occasions and every day, at the same time.













The necklace and the earrings go perfectly together, and what a beautiful birthday present they are.
Thank you to two beautiful women in my life, Kelly & Doreen.

If you love this jewelry, make sure to check out Jane's website:



No comments: